Monday, November 9, 2009

Juicy Couture Friends and Family Sale


Any given day is a good day to shop at Juicy but today I'm actually telling you to STOP! and wait two more days because Friends and Family is coming up! Yes girls, it's that time of year again! 30% off nearly everything. The only exception would be the Bird collection, Maclaren strollers and fragrance, so the week of November 11-18 is THE week to shop. The holidays are coming up so you better start that shopping list. It's always a good idea to call your favorite sales associate the day before the sale starts and have her set aside your stuff before some other lucky girl snags the last of them.

Happy Juicy Shopping!!!

4 comments:

  1. woohoo!!!
    like what I think.
    veterans day special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PodZhi! Thanks for all the comments. You must be in Juicy heaven right now with all these crazy deals!!! If you lived in my area I'm sure we'd be shopping together. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so awesome.
    i dont see this news on juicy facebook page yet.
    so you got it first here.
    woohoo!!! i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PodZhi, I strive to be the go-to girl for every bit and piece there is to know about Juicy Couture! LOL. I love you for being such an avid reader of my blog! Hope you can spread the word. :)

    ReplyDelete