Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Couture For Those Who Have Been Nice

They're fun and functional, and there's plenty to choose from! At just a little over $60 during Friends and Family (November 11-18) you really can afford to get everyone on your nice list their own Couture tote. Don't forget to add the Glitter Coin Purse or Bow Handbag Adornment for those who have been extra nice, for a mere $14 each at 30% off (normally $20).


I predict nice happy girls this holiday season! :)

Happy Juicy Shopping!!!

2 comments:

  1. totally love the coin purse.
    but i like the one with leopard fur better.
    so bad i havnt seen them anywhere yet.

    juicy tote makes me look like an adult who still goes to high school. lol
    but love them :)

    btw what size u wear?
    if you wear same size as me, i suggest we don't go shopping together. there's gonna be a war. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the leopard stuff that Juicy has!!! I have the hoodie and I wear it every chance I get (which is not that often here in Florida, except when I have to be out at night). I haven't seen the leopard coin purse myself. I guess it's one of those things that Neiman Marcus picked up that the stores and other retailers didn't (but definitely should have!).

    I wear petite on most stuff, and Juicy usually has plenty of those in stock. Do we wear the same size? :)

    ReplyDelete