Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Price Tags: Store vs. Online

There are many advantages to shopping in store rather than online. First you get to try on the fit, as sizes run differently on some styles. Then there's color. Depending on your monitor's setting you may be surprised how much lighter or darker you thought the product looked online. And then there's size. I remember being shocked and laughing at myself when I first saw the Engagement Ring Key Fob in person. It looked so dainty in the photo, and I almost got it online to ship to a friend who just got engaged. I'm glad I decided to check it out in store, as I know she is not into anything heavy or chunky at all.

But my favorite part of shopping in store is the fact that their items usually go on sale earlier than they do online because of a larger selection and more frequent change in collections. Here are some noteworthy finds:


Cotton-Silk Peasant Top (JGMU8064)

Store: $119.99

Online: $178 (Full Price)

Deanna Canvas Sneakers (J362317)

Store: $44.99

Online: $85 (Full Price)

Bow-Shoulder Trench Coat (JGMU5951)

Store: $239.99

Online: $265 (MSRP $378)

JC09 Babydoll Tee (JGMU8919)

Store: $69.99

Online: $88 (Full Price)

Raw-Edge Jersey Tank Dress

Store: $59.99 (Black), $44.99 (Grey)

Online: $118 (MSRP $168)

TIP OF THE DAY:

Get them while they're on sale IN THE STORE, especially when they're on their second or third markdown. Juicy Couture apparel usually go up in price when they send them to the outlet.

Happy Juicy Shopping!!!

2 comments:

  1. that Cotton-Silk Peasant Top i was waiting for markdown since forever. now its on sale but i cant go buy it. cry cry cry

    ps. here i live in los angeles. there're 5 retail store around me. come and live here. you'll get any items any sizes you want :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls at my store are pretty good at getting stuff for all their clients. I'd visit LA anytime though! :)

    ReplyDelete