Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Are You Wearing Your Name Tag?

At $48 each I think all of us should! And if you're a student the Back-to-School promo is ongoing, just not advertised. You get a 20% discount on anything full-priced if you bring your student ID (my local boutique is pretty lenient about this. If you come in in your uniform or anything that indicates that you're a student they are more than happy to extend the savings!). Yes, anything-- sunglasses, perfumes, watches and all things JUICY.

If you're not a student do not fret! If you haven't used yours yet, ask your sales associate about the Pink Passport which saves you 20% on full priced merchandise, if you spend at least $200.

Happy Juicy Shopping!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog.
    I will absolutely visit more often. :)

    PS. I'm not sure about student ID 20% off but I think they already ended it. but again, not sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, PodZhi! I just created this today, and I have tons of ideas, so please keep visiting!

    The Back-to-School promo is still ongoing at my local Juicy store here in Jax, Florida, but it's not advertised. So just ask everytime you visit your local store, coz you never know! :)

    ReplyDelete