Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Juicy Couture Sunglasses at Up to 70% Off

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I last updated my blog. Sorry ladies, but even Juicy shopaholics like myself do get overwhelmed over the holidays. Overwhelmed by lists, overwhelmed by sales!!! :) I hope that everyone's taking advantage of all the promos that Juicy currently offers, including their HOLIDAY promo, where you get $50 off when you spend at least $200. This promo can be used as many times as you want through December 30th (in stores only).

Here's a new online retailer that offers a wide array of discount upscale and semi-upscale merchandise that I had discovered not long ago. I've been waiting for them to feature our favorite girly brand and the time has come. Today and tomorrow only Juicy Couture sunglasses are available at up to 70% off, so act quickly! Click here to take a peek of these sunny delights!

Happy Juicy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment